About reservation for “water state 1” by Ryuichi Sakamoto + Shiro Takatani
Reservations are required for “water state 1″ by Ryuichi Sakamoto + Shiro Takatani.
Date: Sunday, August 22nd – Sunday, September 5th
Time: 12:00 – 20:00 on weekdays, 10:00 – 20:00 on weekends
Capacity: 10 people for every 60 minute session
Venue: 3-22-10 Higashimukojima, Sumida-ku, Tokyo (next to Houjou-Koumuten)
Free admission (reservation required. reservations are valid only for one 60 minute session)
For more details and reservations, please click here. https://peatix.com/group/10702537/events
Reservations for Sunday, August 22nd – Sunday, August 29th begin on Friday, August 13th
Reservations for Monday, August 30th – Sunday, September 5th begin on Friday, August 20th
Deadline for reservations is one hour before each session. (e.g. reservation deadline for 12:00 noon session on a day is 11:00 am on the day)
Notes on admission
No entrance without a reservation. Please make a reservation before coming to the venue.
Reception starts 10 minutes before the reservation time.
The maximum viewing time is 30 minutes. If you arrive late during your reserved time slot, you will be asked to leave the venue at the designated end time.
Your body temperature will be checked at the reception. If you have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher, you will not be allowed to enter the venue.
Please wear a mask and take other measures to prevent COVID-19 at the venue.
If someone has made reservations for more than one person for a session, please make sure that the person and all companions are present before coming to the reception.
If you are using a wheelchair or stroller, are elderly, or visually impaired, and need assistance from our staff at the venue, please provide details when making your reservation on Peatix. We also accept reservations and inquiries by phone or email.
For more information about accessibility, click here.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask you to register the contact information (name and e-mail address) of all visitors and acknowledge the followings when making reservations. Those who do not provide personal information and/or acknowledge them will not be allowed to enter the venue.
If any of the following applies to you, please refrain from visiting the venues.
(1) If you have had symptoms of fever, cold, cough, diarrhea, taste disorder, smell disorder, lethargy, or breathlessness within the past two weeks.
(2) If you have had contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
(3) If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been instructed by a doctor to stay at home.
(4) If your close acquaintance such as a roommate or family member is suspected to have been infected within the past two weeks.
(5) If you have visited a country or region where the Japanese government has restricted entry or required a period of observation after entry to Japan, or if you have had contact with a person living in such a country or region within the past two weeks.
(6) If you have a fever of 37.5°C or higher as measured by a temperature check on the day.
・Please wear a mask and disinfect and keep your hands and fingers clean at the venue.
・Please avoid crowding and maintain the designated social distancing.
In order to prevent droplet infection, please do not engage in activities facing each other or speak while facing each other.
・If you feel ill or have symptoms of COVID-19, please report them to the event staff.
・If we judge that there is even the slightest risk of infection, we may ask you to go home.
After the session, please follow the instructions of the staff to leave the venue.
The organizers are held harmless from and not liable for any accidents, injuries, or health problems that may occur during this event
For cancellations or changes of reservations, and other inquiries, please call 080-9671-7507 (Sumida River Storm and Urge event office).